Monday, June 8, 2009

Pharmacist oath


“I promise to do all I can to protect and improve the physical and moral well being of society holding the health and safety of my community above other considerations .I shall uphold the laws and standards governing my profession, avoiding all forms of misrepresentation and shall safeguard the distribution of medical and potent substance .Knowledge gained about patients, I shall hold in confidence and never divulge unless compelled to do so by law. I shall strive to perfect and enlarge my knowledge to contribute to the advancement of pharmacy and the public health. I furthermore promise to maintain my honor in all transactions and by my conduct never bring discredit to myself or to my profession not to do anything to diminish the trust reposed in my professional brethren. May I prosper and live long in favor as I keep and hold to this, my oath, but if I violate these sacred promises, may the reverse by my lot.”

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP